One of my customers asked me yesterday what Sale-A-Bration is, and I would like to share with all of you that Sale-A-Bration is one of the best times to book a workshop, or simply to place an order!
From January 24 through March 31, Stampin’ Up! runs a special promotion where you receive free product items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog based upon your order. Here are the ways you can benefit!
- You’ll receive a free item of your choice from the SAB product for every $50 you spend online, at a workshop, or by contacting me directly to place your order
- If you host a workshop during SAB and the workshop orders total $150 or more, you will receive a free Stampin’ Up! tote in addition to your regular hostess benefits! *
- If your SAB workshop orders total $400 or more, you get a special hostess bundle of products: the Fresh Vintage Stamp Set, the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, and the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (see pp. 6 & 7 in the SAB catalog!)
- Have you ever thought of doing what I do? Sign up as a demonstrator on my team during SAB, and you will get a discount on the cost of your Starter Kit – over $350 of product for only $125, plus you will receive your choice of a free paper pack or digital download every month during the next year when you place a demonstrator order that month. Contact me and find out how much fun we can have as you build your business!
* A workshop is a fun, free demonstration that I can run at your house. You invite your friends, and I bring some fun items to demonstrate and a hands-on project that you and your friends can make! Think about how much fun it would be to get some more of your friends involved in our favorite hobby! We can orient it towards card-making or scrapbooking – whichever you prefer.
And, if you’d like to know more about SAB and/or booking a workshop, or if you haven’t received an SAB catalog yet, call me or drop me an email at carol@carolGpapercrafts.com !