Check out the five new 2012-2014 In Colors from Stampin’ Up! At first glance, they looked somewhat similar to some of our previous colors… but then I realized they all have an interesting, somewhat darker tone to them that I think will lend an interesting component to our projects. Take a peek!
They are named (counter-clockwise from bottom right) Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit.
You can get the new 2012-2014 In Colors from Stampin’ Up! in a variety of ways in my online store (or click on the item numbers below):
- Classic Stampin’ Pad (new format!)
- Classic Stampin Ink Refill
- 8 1/2 x 11″ Card Stock
- 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
In packs with all 5 colors:
- Card Stock & Pad Kit (126835) – 20 sheets card stock: 4 ea. in 5 In Colors; 8-1/2″ x 11″. 5 Classic Stampin’ Pads: 1 ea. in 5 In Colors. $29.95 (note this is the same price as if you purchased only the ink pads separately – the paper is essentially free!)
- 8 1/2 x 11″ Card Stock (126838) – 8-1/2″ x 11″; 20 sheets. Acid- and lignin-free. 4 ea. of 5 In Colors. $6.95
- 12 x 12″ Card Stock (126836) – 20 sheets. Acid- and lignin-free. 4 each of 5 In Colors. $9.95
- In Color Dahlias (NEW) (127556) –
Bright little wonders! Detailed petals add touches of dimension and texture. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots. 20 flowers: 4 ea. in five 2012–2014 In Colors; 3/8″. $7.95
- Stampin’ Write Markers (126856) – 1 each of 5 In Colors. $14.95
- Designer Series Paper Stacks (126910) – 40 sheets in ea. stack: 4 ea. of 2 double-sided designs in 5 colors; 12″ x 12″. Acid-free. $21.95
- Designer Printed Brads (122940) –
40 brads, 8 of each color with little polka dots on them; 3/8″. $7.95
And there is one last great thing with the new In Colors – the Color Coach has new pages! I’ll talk about the Color Coach again tomorrow.
I look forward to showing some great projects using these intriguing new colors! And, in an upcoming post I will also show the digital options for using the new colors in My Digital Studio. (Tip: you can get the new colors by selecting Help from the top and Check for Updates – the new version will install the new colors!).
So, what do you think of the new 2012-2014 In Colors from Stampin’ Up! ?