This scrapbook page is perfect to include in your photo album. Make it for that favorite Valentine’s Day photograph. Then make a few and give it to your family and friends to insert their own photos! Have fun playing around with the scattered hearts and leaves…
This was made in My Digital Studio (#118108) as a 12″ x 12″ page.
1. Open My Digital Studio > Create Own 12″ x 12″ page.
2. Choose Designer Series Paper > Twitterpated #7 (do not add as a page layer,
because you want it as your background).
3. Choose the Stamp Icon > Browse > Sweetly Nested Stamp Set > Tree Trunk > Tree Top > Leaf. Line up the tree trunk with the tree top. Copy and paste a few leaves. Change the size on the leaves by pulling the corners, rotate them and scatter them on the ground.
4. Copy and paste the tree top three or four times, and re-size them by pulling the corners. Use the rotating symbol to vary the angles and scatter these under the tree.
5 Choose the Scroll Banner from the Sweetly Nested Stamp Set, re-size it and tuck it on the bottom right corner.
6. Go to the Punches Icon > Browse > Square Punch and re-size the square to a 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ rectangle. Go to the right hand menu > Change Color > Basic Black.
7. Repeat step 6 only this time re-size the square to 4″ x 6″ and make it Whisper White.
8. For the Valentine’s Day text > Text > Edwardian Script > 64pt > Basic Black.
9. Choose the Embellishment Icon > Scallops Dot Ribbon > Basic Black and add one horizontal and one vertical piece of ribbon.
10. In the Embellishment Icon > Browse > Vintages Flowers and drag several of each colors onto tree top.
11. Choose Browse in Embellishments > Basic Pearl. Re-size it and place one in the corner where the ribbons cross.
12. Again, in Embellishments > Browse > Scallops Dot Ribbon > Knotted Melon Mambo Ribbon and re-size the knot and place it on the scallop banner.
13. Drop in your favorite Valentine’s Day photo where it says, “Add Photo”