Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper Scrapbook Page
If you’ve been shying away from scrapbooking because you think it is too time consuming, think again! Our Designer Series 12 x 12 Papers include designs that do not need much embellishing at all. Our Beau Chateau DSP works beautifully for that special newborn photo and this page can be completed in under 30 minutes!
Card Stock: Soft Suede 8 1/2 x 11 Smooth Card Stock (120973)
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Ink (115657)
Accessories: Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper (122357), Beau Chateau Side Notes (122379), Crochet Trim Victoria (118481), Designer Buttons Soft Subtles (119745), Designer Buttons Neutrals 9119743)Jewels Basic Pearls (119247), Stampin Sponges (101610), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
1. Using Soft Suede Ink and Stampin Sponge, sponge around edges of “Cherish” piece from Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper. Set aside.
2. Cut 5 x 5″ square of Soft Suede Smooth Card Stock to use as photo mat; cut 4 x 2″ piece of Soft Suede Smooth Card Stock to use as “It’s A Girl” mat.Place on “Cherish” 12 x 12 piece as desired
3. Select Subtles buttons of choice and use a 2 inch piece of Victoria lace cut in half lengthwise to put through button holes on 2 of the large buttons. Set aside
4. Use one large Vanilla Button and put small flower button on top using mini glue dot. Put on large Basic Pearl on top. Set aside.
5. Using Scallop Edge Border Punch, punch border on “It’s A Girl” piece.
6. Cut 7″ piece of Victoria Lace Ribbon and tie around piece from #5. Layer onto Soft Suede mat from #2.
7. Adhere “Je T’aime” card from Side Notes pack onto lower right corner of page and adhere Vanila button stock on top using 2 mini glue dots.
8. Put 7 of the largest Basic Pearls along the bottom edge of the 5 x 5 Soft Suede piece and then place photo on top.
9. You’re done!